Monday, January 16, 2017

It's been a weird two weeks, but happy birthday to me

Normally at the beginning of the year I'm all amped up and ready to "make changes". The changes might mean deep cleaning the house and donating a bunch of stuff, starting to put together my wardrobe for the year, redoing my website, cleaning out my friends lists... but no matter what, I'm raring to go.

This year, not so much.





It's been a weird two weeks. I kinda feel like I've been walking around in a fog. I'm still doing stuff, going through the normal motions of life, but I don't feel like I'm accomplishing much. When I'm with my family all we talk about is grandma and the funeral, and when I'm with my friends I really don't know what we talk about. ......have I even seen my friends in the last two weeks?

Please hold....

So looking back, I guess I haven't. I did watch a lot of True Blood though, lol.

Anyways, today is my birthday. I'm not really sad, I'm not upset, I'm just kinda...lazy. I'm pretty sure that allowed on your birthday though. This morning I had coffee and red vines for breakfast, I haven't showered yet (not sure if I will), and I have a cozy, warm nest made up on the couch. My big plan...watch tv and maybe nap.

It might not be an exciting way to spend my birthday, but it sounds good to me.

**UPDATE**

It's night time now, and yes, I did take a shower, but I needed to come back here and say what a great day I've had! I didn't do anything but lounge around, and that was awesome by itself, but what really made it great where the 100's of birthday calls, texts, messages, and posts. Holy shit my friends kick ass! I literally started crying I was so moved by all the love.  

I posted a video on facebook with just a tiny taste of things I was sent.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart to all my amazing family and friends for making this day great!! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment